Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Feelin' Good

Do you know the Michael Buble version of this song? It's the first thing running through my head when I see the words "Feelin' Good". The music is quickly followed by those funny Australian ladies on Kath & Kim.

ANYWAYS....

I've been such a downer lately on this blog! What's up with that?

I guess I'm just here to report that after returning from a 5 day trip to Sun River with my sisters, their husbands, our kids and my parents, I am finally feeling like things are good. They aren't perfect, but that doesn't bother me as much these day. :)

No, my therapist did not put me on any psychotropic drugs.

I think, even amongst the chaos that IS my life, I'm feeling more settled and a lot more comfortable.

God is good.

3 comments:

MamaToo said...

...all the time.

The Queen of Sci Fi said...

you can say that again.;)

Auz said...

Mamacita - Que paso? I miss your wonderful insights.
Love ya!