Monday, September 17, 2007

Moved In (and YES we do have alot of CRAP)

Whew!

Thanks to my husband, brother-in-law, my brother-in-law's wife (is there any easier way to identify her?), and a handful of faithful friends...we have successfully moved out of our house in Seattle and are now in Portland!

I'm exhausted, the baby is a little confused, and my marriage certainly feels stretched, but my little family has moved into the top floor of my parent's house until we are able to buy a new house.

It's SO wonderful to be here! I thank God for the opportunity to be back in Portland. It's probably been too long since the last time I got to see my parent's and it's just so wonderful to be with people that know and understand me so well.

I'm not going to try to dig too deep right now. I'm still trying to feel like a human being right now. My big goals for tomorrow: take good care of the baby, take a shower, and change my clothes.

P.S. Thanks to all of you who have been keeping us in your prayers - we really needed it - and all in all - we're doing pretty well!

1 comment:

Auz said...

Thanks for hanging out with us. It is such a blessing for all of us to have you guys back in Portland!