Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Moving and All That Crap

We move home this Sunday, and you would think that I would be bouncing off the walls happy right now...but I'm not. Mostly I'm tired.

Truth be told, I really hate to move. Is it worth it to be in the city I love with a community that we feel called to? YES.

My husband is leaving his job to make this move and that's a huge deal. HUGE. We (meaning my husband) has not found a new job yet, which makes it an even bigger deal. So, he's dealing with lots of weird stuff and I'm dealing with lots of weird stuff and dealing with each other is just about impossible.

I hope this is one of those times where you just have to endure the crappy times so that you can arrive at a place where you can actually deal with the crappy stuff - because that's all I feel capable of right now.

No comments: