Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mommy Games

I have a new friend I met in Seattle and then she moved to Portland.

Today she gave me a great gift. Since both of us seem to be struggling with a feeling that winter will never end, she created a game that required that we get outside (in between rain showers) to collect flowers from the (very few) trees that are currently in bloom.

What fun!!

The goal was to collect 12 different flowers. I only collected 5 but I was sure blessed by the extra motivation to get outside and move around. :)

I'm so glad to have folks in my life to keep it light and fun but still fruitful.

Thanks, Calyn!

2 comments:

MamaToo said...

for the record, MamaCita won. We only found 4 trees.
Maybe we can continue this game tomorrow? :)

The Queen of Sci Fi said...

good idea!