Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Sweet Moment

Yesterday I took my two year old to my midwife appointment. He was a little cautious in this new enviornment. When the midwife took my blood pressure he was worried it was hurting mommy. And then when the midwife was listening to the baby's heartbeat he was worried again that it was hurting mommy.

He even said "OUCH!" while the midwife was listening to the baby's heartbeat.

I responded by saying, "No, ouch, Baby."

"OUCH!" he said again with a furrowed brow.

"No, Baby. No ouch. Mommy is just fine." I replied again.

By the time the midwife was putting her equipment away my son had lifted up his shirt to show his belly and then asked, "More and more?"

1 comment:

Smile said...

Cute =)
Right after Livi was born, the nurse was giving the usual 1st newborn bath. Livi was totally unhappy about it, so she cried and yelled. Big Sister immediately assumed that the nurse was hurting her baby. Ella was hysterically sobbing as she tried to stop the nurse from hurting the baby even more. Fun times.