Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Shots

If you have kids you know how hard it can be taking your little baby to get his or her first couple rounds of shots.

I just want to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU JESUS for helping my son deal so well with this experience. Somehow, and really the only explanation is 'by the grace of God', my husband and I have been blessed with a truely amazing child. The first round of shots (5 in all) I nursed him and everytime he got a shot he turned bright red and wailed in pain, but I finished nursing him and he was right as rain - and a little tired. This time (his second round of shots - 4 in all) by the time they got to the fourth shot he barely cried. We even went to the store right afterward - he was talking to himself and playing with his toys while we rolled around the store, and right now he's sleeping. There is certain nothing we've done to deserve this easy baby. So, today I'm grateful for the gift of being The Bugg's mom. Thanks againg, Jesus.

No comments: