Wednesday, December 6, 2006

This Little Blog of Mine

After reflecting on my last entry I'm convicted to really press into God right now. To seek Him and His will and not try to make up a plan for my life that I think God would approve of. I'm also trying to be authentically me. I can try to wax elequent on this blog but that's really not me. I'm interested in the truth and I'm interested in sharing what I know, but I'm a silly girl. I like the exercise of releasing myself from taking myself and my life so seriously. I like to make up silly songs to sing to my son. Sometimes I make up words to songs that already exist because I can't remember them all. I write the way I speak (and my grammar sucks). Maybe folks aren't interested in my familial tone or silly exploits and that's just fine by me. I do feel obedient to share what I'm learning and what's going on in my life. And to publicly rejoice the fruits of God's love for me.

Christ is Risen!
He is Risen Indeed!

No comments: